Shop now, pay later.. interest free!
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans for online shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal instalments, due every fortnight. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay. All of your payments are interest free and you will receive your order straight away.
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay, you will need:
1. A debit or credit card
2. To be over 18 years of age
3. An Australian residential address
How does it work?
1. At the Silk Laundry checkout, select Afterpay as your payment option. You will then be redirected to the Afterpay website to process your order.
3. Register or login into Afterpay to confirm your order.
4. You will then be redirected to the Silk Laundry website to receive your order confirmation.
5. Please note: Afterpay has a maximum transaction limit of AUD $1000, however each order is subject to Afterpay's credit assessment.
How do I use Afterpay?
When you place your first order with Afterpay, the first instalment will be charged at the time of purchase. Each instalment will then be deduced from your debit/credit card each fortnight. For all of your future orders using Afterpay, your first instalment will be deducted within 14 days. At the time of purchase, the full Afterpay schedule will be outlined for you.
When will my order be shipped?
Your order will be shipped straight away. Afterpay only defers the payment, not your new dress!
Can I return my Afterpay order?
Yes, our normal returns and exchanges policy applies to all Afterpay orders. You have 7 days from the date you receive your order to return your garment, providing it meets the terms of our policy. You can view more information regarding our Returns and Exchanges Policy.
What happens if I miss a payment?
A late fee of $10 will be charged if a payment is missed.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.